We want you to unleash your creative skills and design the ultimate Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin diorama!
Create the most impressive, creative, and imaginative dioramas you can using the scene editor in game. Everything from epic battles, where mighty factions clash to intriguing moments between your favourite characters. Perhaps you want to create a haunted city where the Nighthaunt roam with sinister purpose or showcase a valiant (last?) stand by the stalwart Stormcast Eternals as they are besieged by the Disciples of Tzeentch. If you can think of it, we want you to craft it.
We know the competition will be tough, and we will be judging entries based on the following categories:
We will of course showcase your creations on our social channels, with the top 5 entries, judged by Frontier, then being sent to the experts at White Dwarf to decide the overall winner. This winner will see their creation featured in a future issue of White Dwarf alongside some amazing prizes. Not only that, but each runner up will all receive prizes, including the Realms of Ruin Stormcast Eternals Gauntlet Press Kit!
A full list of the prizes can be found here:
- 1st Place:
- Featured in White Dwarf magazine.
- Extremis Box set.
- Realms of Ruin Stormcast Eternals Press Kit gauntlet.
- 2nd - 3rd Place:
- Runners up: Harbinger Box Set.
How to Enter
- Using the Scene Editor in game, craft the dynamic scene you wish to enter.
- Take up to 4 screenshots of this scene. Be sure to focus on any small details or impactful moments you have created – we don’t want to miss anything!
- Send your screenshot(s) to us via Twitter using #WarhammerScenes or email them to us at email@example.com with the same hashtag as your subject.
- The Competition ends on 6th February and the winner will feature in White Dwarf, the official Warhammer magazine. A copy of that magazine will be sent to the winner when available.
- The entries will be reviewed by a panel of Frontier judges and a selection of 5 will be shared with White Dwarf to pick the top 3 winners. Each finalist will receive a prize.
- Screenshots must not use any post production editing, this includes the addition of watermarks or colour correction (Outside of the tools available in the Scene Maker)
- Scenes cannot contain offensive content or attempts to recreate licensed moments from other IPs
- If sent via email entries must be no larger than 2MB and no smaller than 1920x1080
- Entrants can only send a maximum of 4 images for the same diorama
Good luck, we eagerly look forward to seeing your creations!